Do you need a Brownsville car accident attorney? We offer comprehensive auto accident and personal injury legal services to people involved in car and truck accidents. These services are tailored to match your individual needs. In general, you can expect the following:
- A free, no obligation consultation. If you're injured, we can meet with you at the hospital or your home. If not, we can schedule the consultation at our Brownsville law office or another setting where you'll feel comfortable discussing the claim. During the consultation, we'll review the case, discuss strategy, and become acquainted with one another. We're confident that you'll find us to be knowledgeable, compassionate, and fully qualified to represent you.
- Comprehensive insurance claim services – From filing out routine insurance claims forms and providing a complete inventory of your losses to meeting with insurance company adjusters to dispute any unacceptable findings, you can count on us at all stages of the insurance claim process.
- Accident investigations – We conduct our own independent accident investigations to ensure that the accident is fully documented and all related evidence uncovered. We gather evidence to support your claim such as medical records, income statements, and repair estimates.
- Aggressive negotiations – Many legal cases are settled out of court. This doesn't happen by accident. In fact, it takes skill to negotiate a satisfactory settlement.
- Litigation – Should litigation be the best option for your case, we won't shy away from it. We work closely with you to pursue the best legal options based on the circumstances of the case, your preferences, and your best interests. We handle all aspects of the lawsuit from filing the complaint to taking depositions, preparing exhibits, cross-examining witnesses, preparing and delivering compelling opening and closing statements, and every else related to representing you in court.
Whether you need help with an auto insurance claim denial or want to file a lawsuit to recover damages, we offer legal services to match. Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation with a Brownsville car accident attorney.